15 October 2007

The inaugural post

By way of introduction, my name is Claire and I like music. I like it rather a lot, actually, and I have a lot to say about it.

I like to bond with a whole album as much as the next procrastinating college student, but what I really like is breaking down individual songs. I’m the sort of person who will listen to a song on repeat and rack up a play count of more than 100 in less than twenty-four hours, because every time I listen to it I find something new.

I don’t claim to be the first person to do this, nor do I want to suggest that this makes me special, because it doesn’t. But I’m a writer, and this is what I want to write about.

I have a thing for music, and I think you might like the stuff I listen to. Tell me what you think (really, I can take it).

No comments: